Obtaining Legal Permanent Residency Through the EB-1B Outstanding Researcher Petition

A foreign national may obtain legal permanent residence in the US as an outstanding professor or researcher through the employment-based first category (EB-1B). This process bypasses the PERM labor certification application, which is the usual first stage of an employment-based application for legal permanent residency (“the green card”) and thereby circumvents the requirements of obtaining READ MORE