Navigating the complexities of United States immigration law requires an experienced immigration attorney. Attorney Kornfeld ensures that her clients comply with the many restrictions placed on foreigners coming to the United States or changing immigration status while in the country. She provides proven strategies, anticipates obstacles and makes the process as smooth and fast as possible for her clients.
Attorney Kornfeld has successfully handled cases in all areas of immigration law. She helps her clients secure nonimmigrant status to work and study in the US, including:
- H-1B professional workers;
- L-1 intracompany transferees;
- O-1 extraordinary ability aliens;
- E-2 treaty investors;
- F-1 foreign students;
- TN professionals from Canada and Mexico;
Attorney Kornfeld also has successfully represented clients secure legal permanent residency in the US through employment and family, including:
- PERM labor certification applications;
- EB-1A extraordinary ability aliens;
- EB-1B outstanding researchers and professors;
- EB-1C multinational executives and managers;
- EB-2 national interest waivers
- Spouses, parents, children and siblings of US citizens; and
- Spouses and children of legal permanent residents.
Avoid the serious legal consequences of noncompliance with US immigration law.
Employment Authorization for Foreign Workers with Compelling Circumstances
If you have heard that USCIS issues employment authorization documents (EADs) based on compelling circumstances, you may be wondering if you qualify. In this blog post, we will explain eligibility for these EADs and how USCIS defines compelling circumstances. USCIS issues EADs based on compelling circumstances to help foreign workers who are employed in the READ MORE