Navigating the complexities of United States immigration law requires an experienced immigration attorney. Attorney Kornfeld, Boston immigration lawyer, ensures that her clients comply with the many restrictions placed on foreigners coming to the United States or changing immigration status while in the country. She provides proven strategies, anticipates obstacles and makes the process as smooth and fast as possible for her clients.
Attorney Kornfeld has successfully handled cases in all areas of immigration law. She helps her clients secure nonimmigrant status to work and study in the US, including:
- H-1B professional workers;
- L-1 intracompany transferees;
- O-1 extraordinary ability aliens;
- E-2 treaty investors;
- F-1 foreign students;
- TN professionals from Canada and Mexico;
Attorney Kornfeld also has successfully represented clients secure legal permanent residency in the US through employment and family, including:
- PERM labor certification applications;
- EB-1A extraordinary ability aliens;
- EB-1B outstanding researchers and professors;
- EB-1C multinational executives and managers;
- EB-2 national interest waivers
- Spouses, parents, children and siblings of US citizens; and
- Spouses and children of legal permanent residents.
Avoid the serious legal consequences of noncompliance with US immigration law. Contact Boston Immigration Lawyer, Monique Kornfeld.
Host Dana Dowdell and Monique Kornfeld, Boston Immigration Lawyer, plunge into the world of visas, breaking down the H1B professional visa, the L1 intra-company transfer, the E2 investor and trader visas, and more on this podcast.
Visa Bulletin for March 2024 Released for Filing for the Green Card
The U.S. Department of State (DOS) released the March 2024 Visa Bulletin providing the dates that the visa number becomes available to file for and obtain legal permanent residency (also known as immigrant or “green card” status). For those interested in holding green card status, it is very important to check the Visa Bulletin each READ MORE