How to File Form AR-11 to Change Your Address without a myUSCIS Account

All nonimmigrants and legal permanent residents must notify USCIS of their change in address within 10 business days of moving by submitting the Form AR-11 with USCIS  either online or by mail.  United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recently updated their website and removed the link to file Form AR-11, Change of Address (COA), READ MORE