Employment-based Nonimmigrant Visas

Extraordinary Ability Aliens (O Visa)

Foreign nationals who have demonstrated extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics or extraordinary achievements in the field of television or film are eligible for this work visa.

Athletes, Artists and Entertainers (P Visa)

This visa is issued to entertainers and athletes with international recognition coming temporarily to the United States to perform either individually or as part of a team.

Religious Workers (R Visa)

Ministers, priests and religious workers coming to the United States to temporarily perform religious services for nonprofit religious organizations in the United States are eligible for this visa.

Call Attorney Monique Kornfeld for guidance in applying for O, P or R visas: 617-323-5049.