How to File Form AR-11 to Change Your Address without a myUSCIS Account

All nonimmigrants and legal permanent residents must notify USCIS of their change in address within 10 business days of moving by submitting the Form AR-11 with USCIS  either online or by mail.  United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recently updated their website and removed the link to file Form AR-11, Change of Address (COA), from the front page. This has caused some confusion as to how to file an online COA without creating a myUSCIS account. This article will discuss how to file the Form AR-11 without having a myUSCIS account.

Here are two ways to file Form AR-11 online without an online account:

  1. Use the Forms tab on the USCIS website.
  • Go to the USCIS home page and click on the “Forms” tab.
  • Under “All Forms,” find the “AR-11 | Alien’s Change of Address Card.”
  • Click on the blue “File Online” button under the “AR-11.”


  1. Use the “How to Change Your Address” page.
  • Go to the USCIS website and click on the “Tools” tab, then “Change of Andress” under the ‘Self-Help Tools.’
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the “How to Change Your Address” page and click on the “Online Change of Address” link under “Related Resources.”

Please note:

  • The link to the “AR-11 | Alien’s Change of Address Card” on the “How to Change Your Address” page only provides instructions for paper filing.
  • A Google search of “USCIS AR-11” will also produce links to the AR-11 card for paper filing.